Friday, November 8, 2013

The Snow Part II - More Pictures from Chris

These are just a few more photos from the leg between Stevens Pass and Rainy Pass.  I played around with the exposure on some of them but they were all taken by Chris Cardenas, A.K.A. The Man in Black.  They're either of me walking through the snow...



I don't know why I have my trekking poles adjusted so short and am hunched over like that, it looks awkward.



...or of the views from that ridge we camped on our third night out from Stevens.  Chris set up his tripod and did some stuff with longer exposures, and the next two pictures are from that.  Although I've generally just included his pictures of me in these little supplementary posts, I really wanted to include these as well because they're something that I couldn't have captured. The streaks of light you see in the next two pictures are airplanes, and the first picture has the tent while the second picture has the fire and drying rack.  


I love how the long exposure makes it look like the drying tripod is glowing.


The next picture is me walking down off of that saddle the next morning, and I'm not sure where the last picture is like the first four, I'm not sure where was taken.  



2 comments:

  1. I'll just put this here; http://pacificnorthwesttrail.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet - I'm just about to make another post that mentions the PNT, I'll put a link to it there too. :-)

      Delete