Monday, October 28, 2013

Finished the Trail!






Hey all, I did a lot of road walking through the Okanogan Valley but then the weather cleared about two weeks ago so I got back on the PCT and actually finished the entire thing in the snow.  I'm now done and safely at my brother's house in Skagit County, all photos are backed up and I can't wait to update the blog through the entire Washington adventure.  Thank you to everyone who has continued to support me, and if you're still following, stay tuned this week!  :-)

6 comments:

  1. Wow congratulations Lucy. Can't wait to see the final installment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roy, and thanks for your encouragement and your support throughout!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!!! You are AWESOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I'll be feeling pretty awesome until I start trying to find a job! :D

      Delete